Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Belly Pictures

I believe this was the first belly picture we took at around 5 weeks. I forgot I had such a girly figure:)

As you can see, we were very diligent in the beginning when not much was changing...but we were so excited! I think this was week 6.

Week 7. This is when I actually think I started to lose weight, not from yuking all the time (even though this was probably the beginning of the constant nausea) but because I gave up coffee, red wine, most meats, anything too sweet, and a whole host of other things that made my stomach turn. All I wanted was fruits and veggies, so consequently I lost 5 lbs. I might have to try that diet after the babe:)

Week 13ish. It is so nice to grow a pooch and have your hubby love it. Adam always made me feel so cute, even though this was the beginning of the 'feeling fat not pregnant' stage. I didn't just gain weight at the site of the baby bump. I gained it everywhere. Thanks estrogen.

Week 14ish. This is Kit Kat kinda of putting it together that there is a baby cousin inside.

And then getting really excited when she realizes it is a girl (which of course no one is sure of but her).

Week 16ish. This was our first belly picture in Vermont.

Week 17ish. This is around the time people started to tell me I "popped" (which I think means 'you look like you could have a baby in there').

Week 18ish. I started trying to show off my baby bump:)

Week 19ish. I was already starting to feel little Hamlet move!


Week 22ish. I started hiking a lot. First of all, because it is fun and beautiful and secondly, because I quit running around this time. It started to be no fun at all - lots of pressure and the constant urge to pee, even though lil Ham was probably less than a pound here.

Week 24. This is not Vermont...in case you were getting ready to move up here due to the state's abundance of majestic mountains and gorgeous beaches. This is actually Miami, so a lot of you got to see me at this size.


Week 25. Michelle and I both agreed my belly button should be sticking out by now, so she tried to coax it out. But it was not time. In fact, it still hasn't made it's debut. Neither has my linea nigra. I guess I might not get one. But Adam did tell me he could see a faint pregnancy mask. Also caused by pigmentation changes during pregnancy. I think I would rather have the line than the mask. But he keeps telling me I'm cute, so I guess I will believe him.


While the Nalls were here, they also insisted I do a belly photo shoot.

And when I didn't appear loose enough, they brought in a male model to help me feel more relaxed. Things got kinda out of hand from here, so there will be no more pictures from this shoot, since I don't have 'graphic content' warning on my blog.

Kinda cute.....except for the giant bulge in my pants. I promise it is wind and not a pregnancy-induced FUVA.

Week 26. Starting to know what it feels like to be poked, patted, and disrobed because of my growing belly. Of course I don't mind it from Addy, but that man dressed like a squirrel in Burlington who asked to rub my baby...that freaked me out a little. So I pretended to be hearing impaired. No response necessary.

People love babies...especially when they are your BFs.

Week 28. I feel like I am growing pretty fast. I have been getting away with my 'long' shirts and breaking into Adams Ts, but even those our starting to turn into mid drifts. It's 'no lust day' all over again.

Coming soon, by popular demand.....Pictures of our house. It just hasn't looked completely lived in until recently. What?! I have been busy. I am about to work on the last three boxes we have in our living room. Slow and steady wins the race. I hope all is well with you guys.

11 Weeks to go! And I will leave you with a picture of Adam and rehearsing a labor position.

4 comments:

  1. That. Is. Awesome. The second to last belly pic looks fake. It looks like your skin is a flawless clay sculpture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is my favorite blog post yet! you make pregnancy look like fashion week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the picture of Michelle try to 'coax' your bellybutton out. I think it would have been kinda freaky had it actually worked.

    That male model is stunning. I can see how things could get out of hand.

    You are such a hot pregnant girl Casey, Hammer is so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're like super pregnant looking. I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete